Begin/End/Transfer Service

Welcome to the Wise County Public Service Authority Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water and wastewater needs.

For the protection of our customers and to ensure that we are billing correctly, customers establishing service, transferring service to another location, or conducting any other account changes MUST present:

  • Two forms of valid identification. One form must be a government issued photo ID, such as driver's license, DMV issued ID card, military ID, passport, etc. The other must be a government issued identification, preferably showing a social security number. Examples include social security card, birth certificate, etc. If the second form of ID does not contain a social security number, then a third document showing a social security number and the customer's name must be presented. This includes government issued checks, employer paystubs, etc.
  • If the property owner is the applicant for service, proof of ownership of the residence/business to be served (this may be in the form of a mortgage statement, HUD-1 document, deed, or property tax bill).
  • If a renter is the applicant for service, proof of rental permission from the property owner in the form of a PSA Tenant Utility Service Authorization Form. This form is fillable online so that is can be downloaded and saved. This form can be e-mailed upon request or hard copies can be picked up here in our office. This form must be signed by the property owner or their authorized agent. For an authorized agent to sign, we must have a letter from the property owner designating such person to be the authorized agent. We will be unable to establish service for the tenant unless this form is completed and properly signed.

Customers should be aware of the following:

  • Only one customer's name is to be on the account.
  • Customers with past due balances, must satisfy them in full before new service can be established.
  • If the service address has a prior customer who was disconnected for non-payment, that customer must be allowed 10 days past the cutoff date to pay their bill unless the service address is a rental property and the landlord has provided a lease agreement and a Tenant Utility Authorization Form with the new customer along with an End Service Request form for the old customer.
  • Customers will be required to sign a User Agreement that spells out our policies related to due dates, penalties for late payments, disconnects, and payment options.
  • Customers ending service are required to complete an End Service Request form. This form must be signed by the account holder. This form may be obtained by contacting our office.

Fill out Forms Online

Use the links below to fill out the forms online:









Relevant Documents